Since 2017 the Social Innovation Forum has managed a collaborative, community space dedicated to helping nonprofits work productively, build their capacity, and broaden their networks to achieve social impact. We strive to build an inclusive community of diverse programs and leaders who engage and grow together.
In addition to basic office amenities, members have access to workshops, trainings, peer-to-peer network building, and other events and activities to connect more deeply with Boston’s philanthropic and social sector leaders.
Our space is conveniently located in downtown Boston, within walking distance of the Red, Green, Blue, and Orange MBTA lines and South Station.
What types of coworking memberships are offered?
At this time, we are offering two levels of membership in our open layout coworking space:
- Hot desk membership ($375/month) – For people happy to come in and sit somewhere different every day.
- Dedicated desk membership ($425/month) – For people who would like to have a desk to call their own where they can leave some belongings. (There is also the possibility to block dedicated desks together to create a team space.)
Both memberships include basic office amenities as well as access to workshops, trainings, peer-to-peer network building, and other events and activities to connect more deeply with Boston’s philanthropic and social sector leaders.
People come here because their work is energized and improved by being surrounded by other nonprofit leaders focused on social impact.
What sort of amenities are offered with membership?
We are a small coworking space by nonprofit professionals for nonprofit professionals. Our goal is to provide the space that you need to work productively and the support and community that will allow you to achieve impact.
Office and business amenities:
- High-speed fiber internet
- Access to shared conference rooms
- Basic snacks, coffee, and water
- Utilities (heating/cooling, garbage/recycling/compost, electricity)
- Mailing address/mail sorting
Capacity and networking building support:
- Invitations to workshops and trainings (e.g. fundraising, data/evaluation, hiring and recruiting, etc.)
- Peer-to-peer networking events and opportunities to network with funders and supporters in the field
- Access to mentors and advisors with skills in strategy, finance, legal, communications, and more
This sounds great! How do I sign-up?
If you’re interested in coworking membership, please fill out this online application to tell us more about your organization and staff. Someone from our team will then reach out to you to talk about membership options and to schedule a visit, if applicable.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.